We did it!

I am officially Mrs. Guillory now, and I love it! I can't wait to get our pictures back from Maggie and Josh! I could not have asked for a better day to get married on. The sun was shining and it was actually kind of warm too. I feel so blessed that we have such great friends and family.

Kauai was so beautiful. Unfortunately it rained most of the time we were there (there was even a flash flood warning!) but it was still about 80 degrees the whole time and we still had a blast checking the whole island out. We got to see pretty much all of the beaches on the island, the Wiamea Canyon, and some other really cool places.

Pictures coming soon...

1 comment:

The Brooks said...

CONGRATS YOU TWO!!
you looked absolutely fabulous!! and the wedding was wonderful!
hope to see you soon! loves!