In February, Lara and I went to visit Alisa in Missoula, MT. We had such a good time that we are going back in a few weeks. Even though it was in the high 20's to low 30's there, it was so beautiful. Missoula is surrounded by mountains on all sides, and the sky just lasts forever.
Lara and I having a margarita to take the edge off of flying on Friday the 13th!
Saturday, Alisa took us to the University of Montana. The campus was so pretty, it reminded me of OSU.
Go Grizzlies!
M for Montana, M for Mountain...
On Sunday we checked out more of Missoula. This is a river we walked by while walking around downtown
It's so cold that the sides of the river are frozen
I had to get a picture of this crazy person in the water...
1 comment:
So much fun! I miss you so much!
Post a Comment