I tried my hand at making a Strawberry Rhubarb pie this weekend, and although it oozed out the top, it turned out delish! It wasn't pretty to look at but we're still enjoying eating it :o)
Oooo... Seriously impressive! That is Emile's favorite, so I dare not show him your picture or else he'd find his way to your doorstep! Looks like it is right out of a magazine!
Strawberry Rhubarb pie is my FAVORITE...I for my Dad during the summers because he loves it too. I have a few rhubarb plants so if you ever need any let me know =)
2 comments:
Oooo... Seriously impressive! That is Emile's favorite, so I dare not show him your picture or else he'd find his way to your doorstep!
Looks like it is right out of a magazine!
Strawberry Rhubarb pie is my FAVORITE...I for my Dad during the summers because he loves it too. I have a few rhubarb plants so if you ever need any let me know =)
Post a Comment