Alex Christopher

Alex was born on April 26th at 7:42pm. He's almost 2 weeks old already! Of the hundreds of pictures we've taken so far, here are a few from our time in the hospital right after he was born.

Our little man...




Mama and Alex...






Daddy and Alex...



First family photo...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't be happier to see this!! I am so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to meet little Alex! He looks handsome! I hope you are getting a little sleep and I will be in touch with you soon!!!

Unknown said...

What??? this is Raina!!! Not David!!!
grr.. he must have signed into my account!

Holly S said...

Congratulations! He is so precious :) Hope all is well

Christina said...

He is beautiful - and we are so excited for you guys.

Scrummys said...

I love the pictures! So cute! Can't wait to meet him :)