Something's Gotta Give...

I've stolen this title from not only the popular movie, but also from Scrummys. I couldn't help myself, it is the perfect phrase for my life right now. Have you ever felt like you are juggling too many things at once, or that your balancing act is becoming unbalanced? I read somewhere that having too many choices is actually more stressful than not having any choices. My two seemingly simple choices have become extremely hard. One choice would be the financially responsible choice, and in these economic times nobody can afford to be irresponsible. The other choice has more to do with family values. Have you guessed yet what I'm talking about?

Speaking of family.... Alex is now 5 months old, and weighs 17.3 lbs! He's rolling, almost scooting, and laughing up a storm every night. He's not a baby anymore, he looks like a toddler! I will post pictures next time, I promise!

And as far as our house goes, we almost have a garage! Colt recently tore down our carport and has been working since August on building our garage. Hopefully this will add a good amount of value to our house. Speaking of that, there is another important choice we will be making in the near future. To move, or not to move...

1 comment:

The Dober Fam said...

MOVE, MOVE, MOVE! To FG so our kids will go to school together! We are looking at houses/remodeling also.