***************
Yesterday we got up early and headed to the Zoo for the morning! We hit it just right. Got there right as it opened up and didn't have too many people to compete with near all the animals. We got to see the Elephants wake up and get their morning treats, and got to see the Lions wake up for a quick yawn, then fall back asleep on the huge sun rocks they were sunbathing on. Alex LOVED it. I love that he's old enough now to recognize the animals.



Off to the beach for the day! I always forget how great it is there. It took Alex a few minutes to get used to walking on the sand, but by the end of the day he loved it so much he was even trying to put fist fulls of sand in his mouth!


Pool party in the backyard!


Loves!!

With Great Grandpa Guillory (GGG), watching the cars go by...

Soon to be camping buddies.

Bathtime!

This is how he woke up one morning. I'm thinking he was a little uncomfortable!

Getting ready to help Mama paint.

No comments:
Post a Comment