2009 has been a year for the books! We have been very blessed and very challenged at the same time. Colt has been lucky and has managed to stay busy at work in this downward economy. I am still working at Verizon and enjoying my time there. We have gotten further along with remodeling our house, although not as far as we would have liked. A few new kitchen cabinets and a new countertop have really helped our kitchen look better. Another room we've been working on is our nursery. As I've said, we found out earlier this year we are going to have a baby and more recently we found out it's a boy! We can't wait to meet our son this coming April. Thanks to all our family and friends who've helped us celebrate our good news.
We want to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
1 comment:
I CAN'T WAIT!!! A BOY!!! Congratulations!!! (Do you love all my explanation points?)
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and hopefully we'll see you Christmas day!
Much love, and congrats again. It'll be fun to have more boys in this family to cause trouble.
Post a Comment