6 Months
To me, this is a huge milestone! I went into this pregnancy very naive and thought that I would feel great! No morning sickness, no back aches, nothing... like I said, very naive. Why would I think this, you ask? Well, for one my mom LOVED all three of her pregnancies. I quote her when she says "I never felt better than when I was pregnant". And on top of that my Grandma Bass also never had morning sickness and had pretty good pregnancies ( all 10 of them). So I thought I had this thing in the bag. Well I was very very wrong! Maybe it's because I'm having a boy, and my mom had all girls, or maybe I just have more Rennie in me than Bass, but either way I was wrong. So I'm very excited that I'm at the 6th month mark! Now... here's to hoping the next few months go by quickly ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
6 months is a great mark! You look fabulous despite how you may be feeling. If you are anything like me... I'm NOT a fan of being pregnant. :D Maybe it is a boy thing?
I hope you get feeling a little better!!!
Thanks! It makes everything very worth it when he's moving around at night lol. More updates to come...
Hey I understand about getting the short end of the stick on pregnancies in comparison to mothers...my Mom always said "I had the best skin EVER when I was pregnant" ...REALLY Mom b/c I can't stop breaking out, it is not FUN. I am way excited, can't believe you're already 6 months, and still so little...JEALOUS, I hope with this one I stay a little more petite and less water retaining than w/ Gav.
Post a Comment