This week I made Dutch Babies... yum!
Sunday Traditions
I don't know if I would call it tradition so much as just habit, but growing up my mom, sisters and I would always go get coffee and pastries after church on Sunday mornings. Now that I'm older I can't go strait home after church, it just seems wrong or like something is missing and I have to stop and get a coffee. After having Alex I'm finding it's not always so easy to have such a leisure Sunday out and about so I've decided to start making brunch at home on Sundays. Hopefully it will help us save a few extra bucks on coffee and keep us from shopping at Lowes or Home Depot after church, our OTHER tradition/habit. It will be a while before Alex gets to enjoy our new Sunday tradition but I'm hoping that while he's still young this will become so routine for him that when he's a teenager and maybe even older he will come to look forward to it (this might be wishful thinking, I know!).
This week I made Dutch Babies... yum!

This week I made Dutch Babies... yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are our FAVORITE things to eat! I guess I'll know where to go on Sunday mornings!
Yum! How fun to start your own family traditions :)
I love these traditions, I try to make a really good breakfast each weekend morning because it's something I want my kids to look forward to and back on. I've never had dutch babies but have heard they are super yummy =)
Post a Comment