Back To Work
I'm back to work now and it's been very rough. We met a great lady through a friend of a friend who is now watching Alex during the day. She has been a daycare provider for 20 some years and she seems great with Alex. I think he really enjoys being around the other kids too because he seems fascinated by them and is always watching them. So Alex seems to be taking this transition much better then I am. It's been so much worse then I thought it would be. Leaving Alex with a stranger is almost impossible for me so Colt has been dropping him off in the mornings and I've been picking him up in the evenings. But even picking him up has been a struggle. Watching Alex start to bond with somebody that isn't even a part of my life is awful. It's great for him, but hard for me. I should be thanking my lucky stars that she came into our lives because so far she's been nothing but a blessing... but I struggle with being thankful. It's a work in progress and I'm hoping each day will just get easier and easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment