Crawling..
We took a trip to the beach with some friends over the weekend. 7 adults and 5 babies! It sounds much scarier than it actually was. We had a great time, and as I expected, Alex started crawling. Watching his two buddies, August (7 mos) and Joey (6 mos), crawl around all weekend long was all it took to motivate him enough to give it a go. I love it and can't wait for him to get faster. I'm excited to see where he decides to go once he realizes he can explore. I know, most of you are rolling your eyes thinking, just wait Candice - you will miss the good ol' days of putting them on the floor and knowing they are stuck there. That's probably true, but I can't help my excitement for him. Baby gates, here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting! :)
Post a Comment