
Last year my friend Lindsey introduced me to The Elf on the Shelf, and I couldn't wait to start my own tradition. Now, although Alex is way too young, I might have Colt play along this year!
In case you haven't heard, the elf watches the kids during the day and each night leaves the house and reports back to Santa how the kids behaved that day. Then when the elf comes back to the house, he hides in a new place. When the kids get up every morning they have to hunt to find the elf's new hiding spot. I think it's a super fun tradition and can't wait until NEXT year when Alex will get to play along :)
2 comments:
Our elf...dubbed "Yittel Santa" or Little Santa in Gavin Speak made his appearance the day after Thanksgiving...it gets WAY more fun at 2 Candice. Gavin has LOVED to search for Yittle Santa every morning, except that pesky elf was a little lazy the night before last and didn't travel back to see Santa, he forgot to move his little tooshy. I told Gav that he just wanted to spend the night at our house that night and he'd go back to see Santa the next night =0 Gavin also told me that he saw the elf's butt...tee hee! So hilarious.
That is so cool!! :)
Post a Comment